There are lots of nutritionists and health coaches out there and you want to know – what makes me different? Great question!
I deliver no-nonsense multi-layered health expertise to busy people who want to get slim, healed and energised.
I’m highly qualified.
Anyone can get a nutritionist qualification in a matter of months but not everyone has over a decade and a half of in-the-trenches experience, expertise and proven successes with thousands of people around the world – I have.
I have been diligently researching, studying and practicing in the area of optimum health, natural nutrition, psychology and exercise for over 15 years.
Not only do I have glowing testimonials from my clients but I actually live what I preach, every day and it shows…
I’m in my late 30’s and regularly get told that I look around 25. I typically wake up before 7am and jump out of bed to start my day with zeal (after connecting with my two best friends – Jesus and my husband).
I eat a mostly natural and plant-based alkaline diet (that I love!) and have great energy, mental clarity and calmness all day to run my business, go for a 7-mile run and then spend time serving and fellowshipping with my church family in the evenings.
I have run over 50 endurance races – one ultra-marathon, 15 marathons, many half marathons and two triathlons.
I take no medications or drugs at all, I am happy and deeply fulfilled in my life.
I am faith-centred.
I pray for all of my clients, knowing that we need God’s help for every step of the journey. I am happy to go as deep as you like in the spiritual and multi-layered aspect of life and health. I take a Biblical perspective on life’s big questions, its ups and downs and how to experience the health, happiness and fulfilment you’ve always dreamed of.
I’m invested in your success.
I’ve spent many years and tens of thousands of pounds pursuing the best training and coaching in health and fitness, life and business. When you work with me, you have the benefit of all the high-level training and results-based expertise that I have acquired over the past 15 years.
I am not employed, funded, sponsored by or invested in promoting any particular approach to health, other than what works! Even though I worked as medical health manager for number of years, I refused to be indoctrinated by the drugs-based health-care (disease) system and have remained independent. I have a Law degree and an in-depth knowledge of how to discern evidence.
I take a no-nonsense, pragmatic, rational and simple approach to health – that it should be as natural as possible and in line with how we we were created to thrive.
Body, mind & spirit.
You and I are complex beings, made up of three aspects – body, mind and spirit and I work in a way that integrates all three. To miss any one out is to neglect the whole picture and will not reap long-term weight loss, health or true healing. Unfortunately, all too many practitioners do not work holistically or they use pseudo-spirituality, which has little power (or can be dangerous).
I’ve been there.
Once upon a time, I was in your shoes – facing many a life and health challenge, crossroads and uncertainty, as you can see from my journey below.
I’ve come out the other side and helped many other people to do the same. I practice the principles that I teach and can honestly say I feel optimally healthy and deeply fulfilled in the three aspects of health – body, mind and spirit. I can help you to have this too.
My Qualifications, Publications & Formal Training:
- Hay House-published author of ‘The Alkaline 5 Diet’
- Author & publisher of 8 other health-related ebooks and reports
- Natural Health Nutritionist
- Former Medical Research Manager
- Organiser & Speaker at The Natural Health & Vitality Conference
- Advanced Gym and Exercise to Music Instructor
Other Training I’ve Completed:
- 3 years intensive Bible & Theological training
- Brendon Burchard’s Experts Academy & High Performance Academy
- Anthony Robbins’ Unleash The Power Within
- Todd Herman’s 90-Day Year high performance & leadership coaching
- John Lee’s Speaker Training
- Vocal Performance Diploma
- Raymond Aaron’s 1-1 business coaching
- Clinton Swaine’s Play To Win business coaching
- BA (Hons) Law & Criminal Justice Degree – 2:1
- Chemistry, Biology, Maths & General Studies A-Levels
A few more things about me…
- I absolutely love birds – especially budgies!
- Even though we both run most days and have cars, my husband and I like to walk everywhere.
- My first job was at age 8 as a paid church chorister, where I attended more weddings & funerals than most people do in a lifetime!
- I spend an average of 3 hours a day learning and reading.
- I make an awesome authentic Thai green (vegan) curry.
- Hard to believe but I was an old-school hip hop deejay at uni (I still have one of my Technics SL1200s and some vinyl)!
- I don’t watch TV at all – I haven’t had one since 2005.
- My favourite snack is dates and coconut chips.
- I am a pretty good New York cross-body style salsa and cha cha dancer.
- I never dry my hair (and people tell me off for it all the time, especially in winter).