Listen to this first episode of the Eternal Health Podcast with Laura:
I have started my new podcast!
This is something that has been on my mind to do for a few years but to be honest I have been too daunted to do it – by the amount of work, by ‘putting myself out there’ in a bigger way and in my own voice and thinking the technical side of things would be difficult and time consuming.
Those things are all valid and still stand BUT recently a friend prompted me and said that having a podcast would be a great addition to my existing offerings and that I have a great message that needs to be shared with the world. Also, it’s a great way to connect with my existing audience, as well as to reach new people – in a much more personal and engaging way than, say a standard blog post or even video (which you have to sit in front of, instead of listening to on-the-go).
So here it is – Eternal Health!
I will be posting a new episode every week (gulp!) and I am excited to bring this to you!
What the Eternal Health Podcast is about:
A natural, plant-based and God-centred approach to optimum health & weight loss. Discover how to live slim, healthy, happy and vibrant – for eternity. Eternal Health helps give you the discernment you need for true body, mind & spirit health in the unhealthy and uncertain world we live in.
If you’re not a Christian, or a vegan – don’t worry, you don’t have to be! You will get a lot of value from this podcast and I think you’ll enjoy it and it will challenge you in a good way.
In this first episode, I talk in more detail about why I have started podcasting and what we’ll be discussing on Eternal Health.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why I have started this podcast and it’s ongoing format and content.
- The benefits you’ll get from listening and subscribing to Eternal Health.
- My story of coming to natural health and thriving on a more plant-based diet.
- My background and qualifications and how this approach has also worked for many thousands of people all over the world.
Links & resources mentioned:
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comments section below.
- Ask a question via my Contact page.
- Send me a voice message.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
Thanks for listening!
Catch you next time on Eternal Health,