Listen to this week’s episode of the Eternal Health Podcast with Laura:
When it comes to food and diet information that we are fed (no pun intended) by the media and the diet, food and medical industries, we need to be discerning.
There is lots of misinformation and disinformation being published all the time – each so-called ‘scientific and evidence-based’ study contradicting the next.
How do we know what to eat for the best?
That’s what I’m discussing in this second episode of Eternal Health.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
Why you need to up your game when deciding what you eat and feed your loved ones.
How to cut through the noise, confusion and media hype in diet and health information.
7 ways to discern if a so-called ‘scientific’ food or diet study is valid or not and whether you can trust it.
Links & resources mentioned:
- Food industry-funded bias video
- Food industry funding of nutrition research – paper
- The food industry wants us confused about nutrition – video
- Optimum Health Scorecard
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comments section below.
- Ask a question via my Contact page.
- Send me a voice message.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest or via e-mail.
To help out the show:
- Subscribe and leave a positive review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one. Here’s how to subscribe, rate and review on iTunes.
- Download via a podcasting app on your phone.
- Send this podcast to just one person you know – it really helps!
Thanks for listening!
Catch you next time on Eternal Health,