Listen to this week’s episode of the Eternal Health Podcast with Laura:
Stephen Covey’s 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (his best-selling book) relates really well to how we approach our health. In this episode I show you how to apply these 7 principles to help you reach your health and weight loss goals, be more disciplined with your diet and enjoy it – feeling truly satisfied with your body and results.
If you don’t know, or to jog your memory, the 7 habits of highly effective people from the book, are:
- Be proactive
- Begin with the end in mind
- Put first things first
- Think win-win
- Seek first to understand, then to be understood
- Sharpen the saw
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How to make sure you don’t relegate the important and non-urgent healthy habits to the non-important and urgent things that take your attention every day.
- Why and how your diet must be both healthy AND enjoyable.
- Why we need to ‘sharpen the saw’ when it comes to your diet and health.
Links & resources mentioned:
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comments section below.
- Ask a question via my Contact page.
- Send me a voice message.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
Thanks for listening!
Catch you next time on Eternal Health,