Listen to this week’s episode of the Eternal Health Podcast with Laura:
The alkaline diet is one of the most controversial topics in the area of diet and health. Many people say it’s wonderfully improved their life and health and others say it’s pseudoscience and quackery and makes no sense since we cannot change our body pH. The problem often lies in the fact that we do not properly define what we mean. In this episode, we discuss what a beneficial alkaline diet is and what it isn’t, how it works in harmony with our body’s pH balance and what benefits we can achieve be eating more alkaline foods.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
• The three main buffer systems that our body has to maintain its correct pH balance.
• The importance of blood haemoglobin and chlorophyll.
• The key benefits of a more alkaline-forming diet.
• Why and how most of the opponents of the alkaline diet have got it wrong.
Links & resources mentioned:
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comments section below.
- Ask a question via my Contact page.
- Send me a voice message.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
Thanks for listening!
Catch you next time on Eternal Health,